Welcome to Bet Clever Win More. Here you will get a full insight into how I make money from betting and football trading. Each and every day I report on my own trading/betting activities with detail on every service I use including my own personal trading service which I launched on March 5th. Full details can be found below including P&L reports, reviews and much more.


Email subscribers are first to receive offers of free betting trials, tips, advice and a greater understanding of what each service provides. Please feel free to email me paul@betcleverwinmore.com should you have any questions on what I do, the services I follow or betting in general.



Monday, April 11, 2011

Over 1.5 Goals Free Trial

I've been following a trial which focuses on games being over 1.5 goals. In the last week it has delivered accumulator wins of 15/1 & 9/1 and I will share it here as long as I receive it.

Tonight I have been sent an even money treble on three games being over 1.5 goals and you will see them listed below.

Bundeliga 2 Bochum v Hertha Berlin
Holland 2 Cambuur v Den Bosch
Portugal Braga v Guimaraes

I will post the selections each day I receive them along with sending them by email to all subscribers. My advice is to paper trial them in order to gauge the success.

Regards,

Paul.

1 comment: